Every child at Castleway Nursery School – unique to your family, unique to us.
We are very proud of all aspects of provision for our children here at Castleway Nursery School. Each and every child is welcome and we will work closely with parents, families and professional to make sure teaching and learning is closely matched to meet your child’s individual needs.
At Castleway Nursery School, we are very pleased and proud to have been awarded the nationally recognised IQM or Inclusion Quality Mark, Flagship Status. This means our work in inclusion and celebrating each child’s unique way of playing, discovering, communicating and learning has been recognised as being of a high standard.
Each year we evaluate and set ourselves targets to continue to:
- Promote access and diversity,
- Raise achievement for all,
- Create an environment for all to succeed.
Our recent report states that we are an “outstanding and inclusive school,… and a true community nursery school where outstanding collaboration is the reason why the school is so successful alongside superb teamwork from staff who naturally promote equality and diversity.”
If you would like to know more, please read our recent report written by our external IQM assessor Steve Gill.
Reasons to choose us:
- We are led by the needs of each child. A place here will take into consideration many things. We work closely with parents to explain why we suggest what we suggest and work with you to make sure your child learns, makes progress and is above all happy.
- Our Special Educational Needs Co-ordinator (SENCo) has a Masters Degree in SEND including autism and a Doctorate in Child Development and Education.
- Our staff are well trained in a wide range of approaches and learning styles to tailor your child’s learning.
- We have designed facilities, including a sensory room.
- We have access to a range of expertise, such as our Health Visitor Team and we commission the services of a Speech and Language Therapist. We can also access Wirral services through the School Readiness Team such as Educational Psychologist, Portage, Autism Spectrum Condition Team and a range of Health Services.
If you feel we might be the right place for your child to learn, develop and thrive then please contact our school office because we'd love to hear about your amazing child!